Let Lui Tennis help you achieve your goals whether it be to hit the ball harder, to develop more control, to broaden your understanding of the game or simply to get the ball in more often!
Regardless of whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an aspiring professional, Lui Tennis can provide instruction and advice best suited to your game.
Lui Tennis provides coaching in the following lesson formats:
- Group lessons (in accordance to playing level)
- Ladies morning clinics
- Tournament preparation for advanced players
- Hitting partner
The following areas will be covered in the student’s progress:
- 1 hour – $100
- 45 minutes – $80
- 30 minutes – $60
Terms and conditions:
Group lessons will still be charged in cases of no-show
If you visit LuiTennis for the purpose of considering any tennis services or any meeting with the coaches, and/or purchase any tennis services offered by LuiTennis you agree to:
- Indemnify LuiTennis in relation to any loss or damage to it or to any third party arising from your use of the Courts; and
- Release LuiTennis and all its agents and officers and the homeowner(s) of whichever private court may be used in the conducting of tennis services, from any liability from any and all injuries or harm suffered in accessing the residence for the purpose of engaging in tennis-related activities; and
- Release LuiTennis and all its agents and officers and the homeowner(s) of whichever private court may be used in the conducting of tennis services, from any liability from any and all injuries or harm suffered in tennis-related activities that I or my child engage in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me: