Let us at Lui Tennis help you achieve your goals whether it be to hit the ball harder, to develop more control, to broaden your understanding of the game or simply to get the ball in more often!
Regardless of whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an aspiring professional, Lui Tennis can provide instruction and advice best suited to your game.
Lui Tennis provides coaching in the following lesson formats:
- Group for both children or adults
- Ladies morning clinics
- Tournament preparation for advanced players
- Hitting partner
Analysis is given in the following areas:
ALL GROUP LESSONS (2 or more) ARE TO BE PAID FOR UPFRONT FOR THE TERM
PRIVATE LESSONS CAN BE PAID FOR ON A LESSON BY LESSON BASIS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW FOR CONDITIONS
A makeup lesson will only be given in the following circumstances:
- The lesson must have already been paid for beforehand; and
- Prior notice (at least 12 hours before) has been given; and
- All students in that lesson will be absent; or
- Coach is unavailable
- If a makeup lesson has been scheduled and the student fails to attend without any prior notice, then that makeup lesson will be deemed to have taken place.
- Prior notice is to allow myself a chance to reschedule other students to take the vacant lesson spot.
- Makeup lessons owing at the end of the term can either be completed in the holidays or carried over to the next term only (subject to availability). Credit will not be given.
A copy of the current makeup policy can be seen in PDF format by clicking the link below.
N.B. A wet-weather program is currently under development so you can have the option of learning about other aspects of tennis in an indoor environment.